It’s there. Deep down inside. Perhaps long hidden and forgotten about. Under the everyday stresses and the life changing disappointments. Beneath the tension, the worry, the never-ending to-do lists and the juggle and struggle. Buried deep under the crashing waves that may seem like your life. It’s there. Peace. …
It’s getting closer…..
Now I don’t want you to panic……but it’s nearly November. I know, the thought scares the daylights out of me too. And whilst we are just a short skip away from crazy town time, it’s a good time to reflect and check in on where you are at. So this week, I would love you to do just that. I will be too, so we can do it together.
Have a think about these questions as you go through your week. You might want to journal about them, chat with your best friend, or perhaps discuss with your mentor or coach.
1. Are you where you thought you would be at this point in the year?
2. Have you gotten done what you set out to?
3. Are you feeling well and happy?
4. Are you feeling satisfied with what you have accomplished?
5. What are the top three things that are on your absolutely positively must get done list before the end of the year?
6. What can you take off your list right now?
7. How do you want to feel going into the holiday period, and what needs to happen to ensure that you feel that way?
Yes sorry, I know I said the words ‘holiday period’ and they made me cringe too. My bad. But unless you want to end up there in a mad panic, worrying and scurrying because you are not where you feel you need to be, then it pays to play it out right now.
Be gentle with yourself. Be kind and compassionate. I believe we are exactly where we need to be, learning exactly what we need for our growth and purpose. Take stock of where that is for you right now. Think about the vision you had for your year. There is still time to make progress, real progress, in the direction you want to head. Get rid of the stuff that doesn’t matter. Clear the path for yourself. And make sure that the day you are living today, and they way you are showing up in it, is working for you in a way that really matters.
Until next time
You’ve got this.