Have you ever wondered what it takes to run a hugely successful business or wanted to know how to take an entrepreneurial dream and turn it into reality? Well you’re in for a treat because in my new podcast interview, my super amazing girlfriend Lisa Messenger gives us the lowdown…
New Podcast: Life & Love with Lisa Messenger
For those of you who were inspired by Lisa Messenger’s incredible story and personal insights from Part One of our podcast with her, then you’re going to love Part Two of our interview where you’ll get more of Lisa’s beautiful, raw honesty as well as a look inside her latest best-selling book Life & Love: Creating the dream. Yes that’s right, just 4 months after releasing Daring & Disruptive, Lisa released another book – this woman is prolific.
For anyone who doesn’t know Lisa, she is the vibrant and game changing CEO and creative director of the Messenger Group as well as the founder and editor-in-chief of The Collective magazine. Lisa has authored and co-authored more than a dozen books and the Messenger Group has custom published more than 400 books for companies and individuals. She is also someone that I am lucky to call one of my closest girlfriends and when you listen in, you’ll get a taste of why I love her so much.
As always, Lisa has some incredible insights to share and in this conversation she generously opens up about her latest book, her writing process, and where she finds her creative inspiration. But that’s not all, we also talk about:
– How Lisa went from being in the lowest level English class at school to becoming a best-selling author
– How she found her purpose and became the entrepreneur for entrepreneur
– The importance of self-development – if we put in the work then we know that anything that is thrown at us isn’t insurmountable
– The practices that help Lisa stay grounded whilst running an enormously successful business
– Being strong and vulnerable – accepting all of life’s dualities and knowing that it is okay to be both
– Lisa’s juggle between CEO and creative visionary and why knowing your strengths is vital
And here are 3 key takeaways from this conversation with Lisa:
1. How embracing our feminine power and learning to shift between our masculine and feminine energies can have extraordinary results and create flow in our lives.
2. Every moment in life is an opportunity to practice gratitude. If we can embrace any experience that comes our way and learn to flip our attitude, then we can be the best versions of ourselves.
3. Why it’s important for every entrepreneur to learn how to hustle.
Head over to the Podcast page and listen in now. And hit the subscribe box at the bottom of the page and sign up so you never miss an episode of the incredible interviews I have coming up.
Want more inspiration? My Hay House World Summit interview is live right now. You can get it for free for the next three days by heading over to the World Summit page. My interview is in Series 4. Would love you to listen in and see what inspiration you can draw about getting real in your work and life, and creating what you really want.