Startling fact: More than 70% of women I researched in America last year didn't have a career plan that was working for them. And more than 48% of women were just winging it. Pretty scary isn't it? What have you done lately to move your career forward? I mean, to intentionally…
Your Wellbeing – 5 Questions To Ask Yourself
We all want to feel well – vital, energised, glowing, alive – you know, we want to get our sparkle on! But sometimes it is not so easy to achieve. We are busy, and so often, looking after ourselves is the last thing we focus on. But if we are to create the lives we want to live, then we need to make the space and time to live well.
Here are five questions to ask yourself that will help connect you to how you are feeling and what your body, mind and spirit needs to thrive.
1. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. How does your body feel?
2. What do you need right now to feel well? What food will nourish you, how would a mini meditation calm you, how might a walk energise you?
3. What can you do today to restore yourself? Think a bubble bath, a restorative yoga pose, an afternoon nap, an early night.
4. How did you feed your soul today?
5. How can you change your day tomorrow to make one small step to help you thrive?
Awareness is the first step. Then comes a decision to make a change. And then we must take action. What action will you take to feel well? You deserve it, you are worth it and you can create it. Tell us in the comments below what you will commit to and share any tips you have for others on creating true wellbeing in your life.
You’ve Got This.
Until next time,
Want more? Head on over and read the first chapter of my book – it’s free. It’s not on sale until 1 November, so get your sneak peak now!
If you found this content useful please share the love by hitting the buttons below and sharing it with your posse. They will love you for it!